Photo of a friends little kid at a wedding I was at in Japan. Cute kid. I'm actually quite proud of myself for being able to get a 2 year old to stand still for more then 1.5 seconds. Eisuke was exceptionally well behaved.
Shot with the Canon 5Dmkii and the 24-70mm f2.8L USM lens.
- AuroraHDR 2018 Update | It’s All About Performance Posted by Alik 21 Jun
- Fast Cheap 50mm Lenses – Worth It? | Kamlan 50mm f1.1 vs 7Artisans 55mm f1.4 Posted by Alik 19 Jun
- Best Memory Card Olympus EM1 II Posted by Alik 14 Jun
- Getting Back On My Feet | I Moved To Japan Posted by Alik 04 Jun
- Best Memory Card Fujifilm X-H1 Posted by Alik 22 Apr
Sony E-Mount Lens List – Full Frame
Sony E-Mount Lens List – APS-C
Fujifilm X-Mount Lens List
Micro 4/3 Lens List
Tips & Tricks
Should You Use A UV Filter?
Speed Up Lightroom
Lightroom To Iridient Workflow
Lightroom To Instagram
Shoot Better Video RX100IV
Shoot Better Video Sony A7r II
Free Photomatix Presets
POPULAR LENS REVIEWS