This is a shot of the Grand Canyon. This look comes from a color porcessing effect called tonemapping that I did with Photomatix.
Shot with the Canon 5Dmkii and the 24-70mm f2.8L USM lens. Not my favorite lens. It's great for portraits but too soft for landscapes unfortunetly.
- Best Memory Cards Panasonic LX100 II Posted by Alik 09 Mar
- Canon RF 35mm f1.8 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 16 Jan
- Fujifilm 35mm f1.4 vs. 35mm f2 | Lens Comparison Posted by Alik 02 Jan
- SLR Magic Anamorphot-40 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 22 Dec
- Meike 35mm f1.7 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 14 Dec
Sony E-Mount Lens List – Full Frame
Sony E-Mount Lens List – APS-C
Fujifilm X-Mount Lens List
Micro 4/3 Lens List
Tips & Tricks
Should You Use A UV Filter?
Speed Up Lightroom
Lightroom To Iridient Workflow
Lightroom To Instagram
Shoot Better Video RX100IV
Shoot Better Video Sony A7r II
POPULAR LENS REVIEWS