This is a shot of the Grand Canyon. This look comes from a color porcessing effect called tonemapping that I did with Photomatix.
Shot with the Canon 5Dmkii and the 24-70mm f2.8L USM lens. Not my favorite lens. It's great for portraits but too soft for landscapes unfortunetly.
- Meike 35mm f1.7 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 14 Dec
- Atago Shrine Fire Festival – The Process Posted by Alik 06 Dec
- Fujifilm 23mm f2 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 05 Dec
- This Lens Is Awesome! Meike 35mm f1.7 Posted by Alik 02 Dec
- Canon RF 24-105mm f4L Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 27 Nov
Sony E-Mount Lens List – Full Frame
Sony E-Mount Lens List – APS-C
Fujifilm X-Mount Lens List
Micro 4/3 Lens List
Tips & Tricks
Should You Use A UV Filter?
Speed Up Lightroom
Lightroom To Iridient Workflow
Lightroom To Instagram
Shoot Better Video RX100IV
Shoot Better Video Sony A7r II
POPULAR LENS REVIEWS