This is a shot of the Grand Canyon. This look comes from a color porcessing effect called tonemapping that I did with Photomatix.
Shot with the Canon 5Dmkii and the 24-70mm f2.8L USM lens. Not my favorite lens. It's great for portraits but too soft for landscapes unfortunetly.
- Best Memory Cards DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom Posted by Alik 18 Sep
- Depth of Field Calculator | With 35mm Equivalency Posted by Alik 10 Sep
- Must Have Accessories Fujifilm X-T3 Posted by Alik 07 Sep
- Fujifilm X-T3 Announced | Great Price and Specs! Posted by Alik 06 Sep
- Did Canon Just Win? 3 Reasons Why I Think So! Posted by Alik 05 Sep
Sony E-Mount Lens List – Full Frame
Sony E-Mount Lens List – APS-C
Fujifilm X-Mount Lens List
Micro 4/3 Lens List
Tips & Tricks
Should You Use A UV Filter?
Speed Up Lightroom
Lightroom To Iridient Workflow
Lightroom To Instagram
Shoot Better Video RX100IV
Shoot Better Video Sony A7r II
POPULAR LENS REVIEWS