This photo is from the top of Hoover Dam look out at Lake Mead on the border of Nevada and Arizona. The white rocks is where the water use to be. It has gotten very low. It doesn't look it, but it's also about 105 degrees out. Very hot.
Shot with the Canon 5Dmkii and the 24-70mm f2.8L USM lens.
- Best Memory Cards DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom Posted by Alik 18 Sep
- Depth of Field Calculator | With 35mm Equivalency Posted by Alik 10 Sep
- Must Have Accessories Fujifilm X-T3 Posted by Alik 07 Sep
- Fujifilm X-T3 Announced | Great Price and Specs! Posted by Alik 06 Sep
- Did Canon Just Win? 3 Reasons Why I Think So! Posted by Alik 05 Sep
Sony E-Mount Lens List – Full Frame
Sony E-Mount Lens List – APS-C
Fujifilm X-Mount Lens List
Micro 4/3 Lens List
Tips & Tricks
Should You Use A UV Filter?
Speed Up Lightroom
Lightroom To Iridient Workflow
Lightroom To Instagram
Shoot Better Video RX100IV
Shoot Better Video Sony A7r II
POPULAR LENS REVIEWS