This photo is from the top of Hoover Dam look out at Lake Mead on the border of Nevada and Arizona. The white rocks is where the water use to be. It has gotten very low. It doesn't look it, but it's also about 105 degrees out. Very hot.
Shot with the Canon 5Dmkii and the 24-70mm f2.8L USM lens.
- Meike 35mm f1.7 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 14 Dec
- Atago Shrine Fire Festival – The Process Posted by Alik 06 Dec
- Fujifilm 23mm f2 Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 05 Dec
- This Lens Is Awesome! Meike 35mm f1.7 Posted by Alik 02 Dec
- Canon RF 24-105mm f4L Review & Sample Photos Posted by Alik 27 Nov
Sony E-Mount Lens List – Full Frame
Sony E-Mount Lens List – APS-C
Fujifilm X-Mount Lens List
Micro 4/3 Lens List
Tips & Tricks
Should You Use A UV Filter?
Speed Up Lightroom
Lightroom To Iridient Workflow
Lightroom To Instagram
Shoot Better Video RX100IV
Shoot Better Video Sony A7r II
POPULAR LENS REVIEWS